An exciting new training opportunity is providing Gateshead Health line managers with the chance to learn more about how Citizens Advice Gateshead can support you and your colleagues.
One-hour sessions will take place quarterly, providing those who attend with an insight into the impartial and confidential advice, guidance and information staff can access completely free of charge.
In the context of current pressures, these sessions may be of particular use if:
- You have concerns about the wellbeing of your staff
- A member of staff has mentioned money worries to you, you’re concerned about debt in your team or you feel the cost-of-living crisis is impacting your team
- You’re seeking more information on the signs to look out for as a manager
- You’re interested in learning more around how Citizens Advice Gateshead can support our staff
The first one-hour session takes place on Friday 8th December, 11:00am – 12:00pm in Room 2 of the Education Centre. More dates are also scheduled for 2024.
How to book a place:
To book a spot, please do so via ESR.
- Simply log-in to ESR, and from the My ESR page, scroll down to ‘Learning & Development Catalogue’
- Click Open to open the blue pop-up which will surface two buttons reading ‘Face to Face’ and ‘e-Learning’.
- Click the ‘Face to Face’ option.
- Find and click Citizens Advice Awareness for Managers from the list of courses
- Select the date and time which suits you best and hit the ‘Enrol’ button next to it
How do I learn more about our partnership with Citizens Advice Gateshead:
The best place to learn more about our work with Citizens Advice Gateshead and their advisors is over on our dedicated page. Here, you can learn more about their weekly site visits, read their monthly staff bulletins, view case studies of how they’ve helped #TeamGateshead colleagues and more.
You don’t need to live or work in Gateshead to access this service – simply being an employee entitles you to access through our priority partnership, regardless of your location.
How have Citizens Advice Gateshead helped staff?
Better to let our staff tell you themselves – tune in to the video below!