The Carer Passport is there to provide carers and their line managers with information about how an individual’s caring responsibilities may impact their work. The passport also includes any solutions that have been agreed between carer and manager to help.
- The Carer Passport includes information about the available and agreed support which Gateshead Health has agreed to provide the carer
- The Carer Passport stays with the employee, so if they are transferred across the workplace at any point it is available to any new line manager
- The Carer Passport must be kept confidential once completed
- The Carer Passport must be reviewed regularly – at least each time circumstances change or on an annual basis
- The Carer Passport saves both the employer and employee time, reducing the need to repeat information
The Carer Passport can be accessed via Pandora on the button below – accordingly this must be accessed via a Trust device.