The latest addition to the balancegateshead.com portfolio is our new Salary Finance page – highlighting all of the services available through our financial wellbeing partners.
Amongst the services offered by Salary Finance include
- Affordable borrowing, repayable through salary payments; advance payments providing you with increased flexibility to more effectively manage your money
- Saving services which seperate your day-to-day money from your savings and takes savings from your pay
- Help to save services which aid those who receive Working Tax Credit, Universal Credit or Child Tax Credit by helping them receive bonus payments; and
- Money insights provided through an online financial education learning hub.
Since launching our partnership with Salary Finance back in February 2020:
- Our employees have saved an average of £767 in unpaid interest each when taking out a Salary Finance loan
- Employees who have a simple savings account have saved £17,170 in total
- 143 employees have registered for the Advance service, and 2,114 advances have been provided
Unfortunately, Salary Finance services are not available to our QE Facilities colleagues at this time. We advise any QE Facilities colleagues in need of support to check out our financial support and grants page for more information on relevant support which may be available to them.
To find out more about Salary Finance and the financial support available to you, just visit gatesheadhealth.salaryfinance.com!
Important: The “Advance” product is not a regulated lending product. This is an option, not a recommendation. Gateshead Health NHS Foundation Trust does not benefit from offering this service and all your communications will be with Salary Finance. Loan applications will be assessed to ensure the loan is appropriate and affordable for you. “Learn” content is for guidance and educational purposes only and is generic in nature. Salary Finance does not offer regulated financial advice. Please seek independent financial advice