Below you can find this week’s upcoming events in the Listening Space and when they are taking place. Outside of these times, the Listening Space will be free for colleagues to access as a place to decompress, reflect and chat where suitable.
- Monday 12 September – free all day for colleagues to use
- Tuesday 13 September – free all day for colleagues to use (except 1 – 3 pm)
- Wednesday 14 September – 11.00 – 2.00pm – Citizens Advice Drop In
- Thursday 15 September – 12.00 – 1.00 pm Menopause Warriors Drop In
- Friday 16 September – free all day for colleagues to use
The health and wellbeing team will continue to provide a weekly update through the news section of the website (which will also be updated on our Listening Space page for easy reference) each week.
For any booking enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note booking requests must be for activities relevant to health and wellbeing matters.
Please help us by using the space for health and wellbeing matters and leaving the space as you found it.