Uber is offering NHS and care workers two £10 rides as well as a £10 meal voucher this festive season as they bring back their annual offer for colleagues.
To claim the offer, you’ll need an Uber account which is linked to your NHS or HSC email address. To change the email address linked to your Uber account, simply:
- Find ‘Account’ – either via the menu button in the top left of your screen or button on the bottom navigation bar, depending on your device
- Tap your profile picture
- Select your email address and update it to your NHS email address
- Once you’ve done this, you’ll be sent a verification email from Uber (to your NHS address). Click the verification link within and remember to check your spam folder if you cannot find it.
Those who don’t already have an Uber account can sign-up now, and should do so with their NHS email address.
Once your account is ready, you’ll be credited with:
- 2 x £10 taxi voucher to use on 24th or 25th December
- 1 x £10 food voucher to use on 24th or 25th December