As winter rapidly approaches, our partners at Citizens Advice Gateshead are holding a number of drop-in advice sessions across Gateshead to help locals better manager their energy usage and spending.
Their stalls will provide anyone visiting with the chance to chat about all things energy, and those who’d sooner get in touch directly for a more private conversation can do so through the priority access details on our dedicated webpage.
Otherwise, you’ll be able to find Citizens Advice Gateshead advisors at the following locations on the following dates!:
- Trinity Square on Friday 11th August between 12:00pm – 3:00pm
- Hertfordshire House on Thursday 17th August between 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Asda Felling on Friday 25th August between 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Saint Chad’s Church on Tuesday 29th August between 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Morrisons Birtley on Friday 1st September between 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Trinity Square on Friday 8th September between 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Embells (Fewster Square) on Friday 15th September between 11:00am – 3:00pm
- Strathmore Road Methodist Church on Friday 25th September between 9:00am – 2:00pm
- Chopwell Community Centre on Tuesday 26th September between 9:30am – 1:00pm
Of course, our on-site drop-ins also continue througout August with our dedicated Andrea available to visit every Wednesday. To learn more about when and where Andrea is, just check out his schedule here.