The August 2023 edition of the Balance Newsletter is now available to download, and will be distributed to the inboxes of all Gateshead Health colleagues soon.
The newsletter is viewable through our website via the button below, so those keen to see what’s new can do so before the email goes out!
This month’s edition includes:
- How to get involved in our Generational Needs Analysis and help tailor and improve our Occupational Health and Wellbeing offer
- New guidance for managers, aimed at helping them to effectively support colleagues in crisis
- The addition of menopause symptoms as a reason for absence when recording sickness absence within HealthRoster
- More local discounts, including information on a new partnership with BodyHacks Fitness
- Information on upcoming events including World Suicide Prevention Day
- Meetup details for the Carer’s Circle and Menopause Warriors support groups
- The latest monthly staff bulletin from Citizens Advice Gateshead on private and social renting
- And much more!
Click below to download the latest edition.