ASDA has moved to extend its offer of 10% off grocery shopping for all Blue Light Card holders – but a new change means you need to first link your Blue Light Card membership with the ASDA Rewards app.
The change means it’ll now be easier to save not only by using your Blue Light Card discount, but also through ASDA’s Rewards offer. This means you’ll be able to not only benefit from 10% off, but begin to build a cashpot in the Rewards app through special offers, which can then be used in-store to knock cost off future shops.
Those without a Blue Light Card can obtain one for 24 months at the low price of just £4.99. Just register here.
To link your Blue Light Card with the Asda Rewards app:
- Download the ASDA Rewards app, available free on iOS and Android, and register or sign-in.
- Within the ASDA Rewards app, click the ‘More’ tab in the navigation menu.
- Find ‘Memberships’ from the list within the More tab.
- Select the Blue Light Card membership option.
- Input your Blue Light Card number (you can see this on your card or via the Blue Light Card app) and surname.
- You’ll be verified in seconds and can start saving!
Of course, various other discounted grocery offers are available to #TeamGateshead colleagues, including access to Morrisons’ NHS Club – which provides free delivery on any shop over £40 and access to exclusive offers, as well as free memberships at Company Shop. To find out more about these and take advantage, just visit our Groceries page.