The NENC ICS Staff Wellbeing Hub team are currently promoting a range of external activities and wellbeing events/sessions for the coming year.
These are open to all health and care staff across the North East and North Cumbria region – including us here at Gateshead, and below you can find details about these sessions alongside the info needed to book your spot on any that catch your eye!
Outdoor Adventure Activities led by High Tide Adventure
- Gil and Gorge Scrambling – Sunday 19 June 2022, Langdale, Cumbria & Monday 25 July 2022, Stoneycroft Ghyll, Newlands Valley, Cumbria
- Bushcraft Adventure – Monday 8 August 2022, Brancepeth, Durham
- Yorkshire Three Peaks – Monday 22 – Chapel-le-Dale, Yorkshire Dales & Inglebrough – Pen-Y-Ghent – Whernside, Yorkshire Dales, Tuesday 23 – Pen-Y-Ghent, Yorkshire Dales, Wednesday 24 August 2022 – Whernside, Yorkshire Dales
- Strans Gil Scramble – Thursday 25 August 2022 – Strans Gill, Hubberholme, Yorkshire Dales
- Eskdale Gorge Adventure – Tuesday 30 August 2022 – Eskdale, Cumbria
- Coniston Mountain Adventure – Wednesday 31 August 2022 – Coniston, Cumbria
To book your spot of seek out further date, just filter events by the ‘High Tide Adventure’ Course Type filter on the Rise Wellbeing Hub site.
All Elements Training
- The Deepdale Triangle Wellbeing Walk – Friday 17 June 2022 – Deepdale Nature Reserve, Lartington Lane, DL12 9AZ
- Tocketts Mill Mini Adventure Wellbeing Walk – Friday 24 June 2022 – Tockets Mill Country Park, TS14 6QA
- Simonside Hill Panorama Wellbeing Walk – Friday 8 July 2022 – NE65 7NW
- The Whole of the Hole of Horcum Wellbeing Walk – Friday 15 July 2022 – Hole Of Horcum, YO18 7NR
- Malham Cove Wellbeing Walk – Friday 19 August 2022 – Malham Cove, BD23 4DJ
To book on to, or for further wellbeing walk dates, just filter events by ‘Wellbeing Walks’ on the Rise Wellbeing Hub site.