In partnership with Citizens Advice Gateshead, we’re delighted to confirm a number of upcoming free financial wellbeing sessions for staff that will focus in on the topics of budgeting and debt in an aim to support you.
Sessions will take place across multiple dates both virtually and in-person, each lasting an hour and with multiple dates confirmed for the coming months.
Debt – The Good, The Bad and The Ugly:
This session will help you to better understand the impact of borrowing, including the real cost – as well as benefits of debt. It’ll help you be more risk aware when it comes to lending and also provide signposting to sources of help. Sessions will take place:
- 12th April – 10:00am – 11:00am – QEF Training Room
- 27th April – 3:00pm – 4:00pm – Rooms 9 & 10, Trust Headquarters
- 17th May – 1:00pm – 2:00pm – Online via Microsoft Teams
- 6th June – 09:30am – 10:30am – QEF Training Room
Savvy Budgeting to Make Ends Meet:
This session will help you to get more clued up on budgets, provide info on how to shop smarter, advise on how you might be able to top up your income and signpost you to sources of support.
- 26th April – 3:00pm – 4:00pm – QEF Training Room
- 17th May – 2:30pm – 3:30pm – Online via Microsoft Teams
- 25th May – 3:00pm – 4:00pm – Rooms 9 & 10, Trust Headquarters
- 13th June – 09:30am – 10:30am – Rooms 9 & 10, Trust Headquarters
To book a place on any session(s), please complete our registration form.