Two free webinars, taking place Thursday 12th January (1:00pm) and Thursday 19th January (10:30am) will focus in on how to make savings on energy, and will be hosted by Ian Young of Citizens Advice.
Available to access free of charge for all frontline colleagues, the sessions will give you a chance to learn more on the energy crisis as well as an opportunity to ask any questions you may have. Also included in the session will be:
- Information on fuel poverty
- Help on understanding the price cap and the impact it has on you
- Energy efficiency tips
- Detail about smart meters and whether they’re right for you
- Advice on how to save on bills through warm home discount
- Info on how to get help from your supplier through the Priority Services Register
- Signposting to grants that are available to support you financially
To sign up to the event, just book your spot on a session using the button below!