Looking After You Too (LAYT) is a coaching service for NHS colleagues from ethnic minority background that provides one-to-one wellbeing support to help unlock personal and professional potential, while supporting wellbeing.
The confidential, free coaching service offers a safe, judgement-free space to talk about issues colleagues are facing, deal with difficult conversations, and ensure that their wellbeing and resilience remain a priority. No details are shared with employers and the coaches are external to the NHS.
What’s the Offer?
- Looking After You Too (LAYT) coaching is a one to one wellbeing support offer for staff from ethnic minority backgrounds working in the NHS (clinical and non-clinical).
- The coaching service is provided by trained coaches from ethnic minority backgrounds who will help you develop practical strategies to manage and maintain your health and wellbeing.
- LAYT coaching is confidential and free. No details are shared with employers and the coaches are external to the NHS. It can provide you with a safe and judgement-free space to deal with difficult conversations and build resilience.
What is Coaching and how might it benefit me?
- Coaching is the practice of partnering with a coach in a thought-provoking and creative process that supports and inspires personal and professional potential.
- Coaching can provide huge personal benefits particularly at times of change. It can also facilitate goal attainment, enhance well-being and resilience.
- Common benefits people experience from receiving coaching include:
- Direction and focus
- Increased effectiveness
- Stronger motivation and confidence
- Increased resourcefulness
- Improved wellbeing
How do LAYT Coaching sessions work?
- Coaching sessions are available via phone or video call, seven days a week, at a time that suits you.
- The first session will last up to 45 minutes.
- Subsequent sessions will be dependent on the conversation between you and your coach.
- Your coach might signpost you on to further support if they think this might be helpful.
- You may receive follow-up emails to support you in maintaining your wellness once your coaching sessions have finished.
How do I book?
To book a coaching session click the button below.