Gateshead colleague Jane Conroy has kindly taken the time to launch a school uniform swap shop on-site at the QE.
If you have school uniform, schools and PE kit that your children have grown out of and you work at Gateshead Health, you can now drop items in at Jane’s office. Those with children can also collect items that are of a useful size too. A list of some of the items available already can be seen below – and will be updated regularly in the Trust’s private staff Facebook group.
Jane’s office is located downstairs in the Education Centre/Trust HQ, opposite room 3. If you feel you could use any of the available items, please email Jane on [email protected] or message Jane via Teams, who will kindly discreetly bring the items to you or arrange for you to pop in to collect.
First items received:
- Boys M&S grey trousers age 11-12 (two pairs available)
- Girls grey Nike trainers, size 4
- Girls M&S grey pleated skirt, age 10-11
- Girls Tesco grey trousers, age 10-11
- Girls red Asda polo t-shirt, age 13-14
- Girls Treads Mary Jane style with velcro strap black school shoes, size 2.5-3